Agile Coach | Certified Scrum Professional® in ScrumAlliance, with rich experience in global corporate projects
More than 8 years of experience in leading IT companies.
Over 10 major successful projects behind.
I have experience in the roles: QA, QA Lead, Agile Project Manager, Scrum Master and Agile Coach.
As the Project manager coped with projects with size from 30 to 70 persons.
Organized and successfully coordinated the offshore development of USD multi-million project.
Among the first things I did was putting the project on Agile rails within the first weeks of engagement.
Total experience of Scrum Master role is over 4 years.
One of the eight Agile coaches in EPAM (20k engineers around the world), the largest IT company in Ukraine.
Due to rich experience of holding various positions - I always consider the problem systematically, analyzing it from the point of view of all participants in the process.
In addition to fullltime work as the Scrum Master, I also mentor programs based on Agile approaches, consult projects within EPAM, conduct internal and external training sessions, interview Scrummaster candidates for new positions in EPAM, develop and lead EPAM Agile community. I am also an active participant of Ukrainian Agile movement.
• PSM1 - Professional Scrum Master 1 certificate from Scrum.org
• CSM - Certified ScrumMaster by Scrum Alliance
• ISTQB (Foundation Level) certified professional
• KMP1 - Kanban System Design, certified by LeanKanban University
• CSP - Certified Scrum Professional by ScrumAlliance
• Leading SAFe 4.5 - Certified SAFe 4 Agilist