Agile Coach | Certified Scrum Professional® in ScrumAlliance, with rich experience in global corporate projects
Over 8 years of experience in leading IT companies.
Behind more than 10 large successful projects.
I have experience in the role of: QA, QA Lead, Agile Project Manager, Scrum Master and Agile Coach.
How the Project manager coped with projects ranging in size from 30 to 70 people.
He organized and successfully coordinated offshore development of a multi-million project.
Among the first things I did was rebuilding the project on Agile rails already in the first weeks of engaging in the project. What immediately began to bear fruit.
The total experience in the role of Scrum Master over 4 years.
One of the seven Agile coaches in EPAM (20 thousand engineers worldwide), the largest IT company in Ukraine.
Thanks to my wide experience of working in various positions, I always consider the problem systematically, analyzing it from the point of view of all the participants in the process.
In addition to the full-time work in the role of Scrum Master, I also participate in mentoring programs on flexible approaches, advise projects within EPAM, conduct internal and external trainings, interview Scrummaster candidates for new projects, I am a leader and speaker of the EPAM Agile community, as well as an active participant Ukrainian Ejile Movement.
• PSM1 - Professional Scrum Master 1 certificate from Scrum.org
• CSM - Certified ScrumMaster by Scrum Alliance
• ISTQB (Foundation Level) certified professional
• KMP1 - Kanban System Design, certified by LeanKanban University
• CSP - Certified Scrum Professional by ScrumAlliance
• Leading SAFe 4.5 - Certified SAFe 4 Agilist
• CLP - Certified LeSS Practitioner
• ORSC Fundamentals - Organization and relationship systems coaching